Kendra Scott E-Gift Cards and physical gift cards can be redeemed online or in any Kendra Scott Retail Location. Gift cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value, reloaded with additional value, resold or transferred for value, except where required by law. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Promotions and other special offers may not be used to purchase a gift card. No sales tax will be charged on the purchase of a gift card. Kendra Scott will not replace lost or stolen gift cards without satisfactory proof of purchase. Gift cards cannot be purchased or redeemed outside of the United States.
- You cannot purchase an online gift certificate with another gift certificate.
- If the amount of your online gift certificates does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your online gift certificates is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored with your Kendra Scott online account for your next purchase using the same gift certificate code.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Online gift certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- We cannot replace lost or stolen online gift certificates.
- We do not charge sales tax when you buy an online gift certificate because it is charged when the gift certificate is used. State tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.
Proceeds of this auction and Book Bonanza will be donated to charity.
Note: You are not purchasing the product displayed. You are purchasing 1+ raffle tickets for a chance to win this product.
Shipping to US included. International winners must pay postage difference.